As a part of Digital Samba’s rebranding and platform relaunch, we’ve released a new version of our flagship webinar platform, Digital Samba for Webinars. We have completely reorganised Digital Samba for Webinars features and pricing plans. The platform is now streamlined with Starter, Professional and Business plans for small to medium-sized organisations and custom plans for large enterprises. Our new pricing structure ensures that customers only pay for the features they need.
“Our goal for this update was to ensure that there was a Digital Samba for Webinars plan for every organisation, no matter their size and budget. Our new pricing structure gives our customers more choice and flexibility. We know that one size doesn’t fit all. Your organisations are unique, and we needed to reflect that in our pricing. ” - Robert Strobl, founder and CEO at Digital Samba.
Digital Samba for Webinars functionality
Digital Samba for Webinars is a complete software solution for hosting engaging and successful webinars. Each plan includes engagement-boosting webinar features like:
- Breakout rooms - Boost collaboration at your webinar by splitting your audience into sub-groups.
Mobile app - Provide a first-class mobile experience with hand raising, chat, Q&A, shared notes and more.
- Polls - Create engaging custom polls for your webinar and share the results.
- Q&A - Engage your webinar attendees by hosting text or live Q&A with moderation capabilities.
- Content library - Prepare and store content on the cloud with our content library.
Reporting and statistics - Analyse post-webinar statistics with our advanced data suite.
- Event scheduling - Promote and schedule webinars in advance using automatic event registration.
- Custom branding - Customise your online environment with personalised logos, colours, and virtual backgrounds.
Digital Samba for Webinars also includes email automation, time-zone management, file sharing, one-click invites, lobby (waiting room), hand-raising, emoji reactions, video embedding, virtual backgrounds and much more. Find the full list of features here.
Why should you use Digital Samba for Webinars?
Create unique and memorable webinars using our complete top-down customisation features. Personalise your event space by incorporating your brand, logo and colours. Use custom landing pages and event invites to boost attendance.
Being a European company, Digital Samba fully complies with European Union GDPR rules and regulations, making it a safe and secure choice. The webinar platform’s infrastructure, data handling and security meet the highest standards. GDPR and SOC-1 compliance, SSL/TLS certificates and end-to-end encryption (E2EE) ensure gold-standard safety and security.
Boost webinar participant engagement using a range of interactive and collaboration features. Digital Samba for Webinars includes whiteboard, polls, live Q&A, landing pages, email automation, one-click invites, breakout rooms, event scheduling and much more.
Ease of use
Organising your dream webinar has never been easier. You can handle every aspect of the webinar process with the Digital Samba for Webinars platform. According to G2, 96% of our customers are satisfied with Digital Samba’s ease of use. Our simple and intuitive UI is user-friendly and easy to learn.
Digital Samba is an award-winning webinar software. Host webinars confidently, knowing your platform has been recognised and received awards from industry-leading organisations, such as UC Today, G2, RemoteTech Breakthrough Awards, SoftwareSuggest, SoftwareWorld and more.
Digital Samba for Webinars Pricing Plans:
- Starter - Everything you need to host your first webinar with up to 100 participants. Includes one host account, unlimited registrants, three breakout rooms, up to 50 cloud-stored recordings, 1 GB content library, interactive features, advanced scheduling, and more. Billed annually at €37/month per licence.
- Professional - Suitable for professional webinar organisers hosting up to 250 attendees. Includes all Starter Plan features, unlimited hosts, 300 breakout rooms, 100 cloud-stored recordings, 2 GB cloud storage, branding features, multi-user account centre, RESTful API and more. Billed annually at €56/month per licence.
- Business - A premium plan for large organisations hosting webinars for up to 500 attendees. Includes all Professional Plan features, 150 cloud recordings, 5 GB content library, onboarding and training, priority support, and a dedicated account manager. Billed annually at €89/month per licence.
- Enterprise - A comprehensive event software for the largest organisations and resellers. Suitable for hosting engaging webinars with up to 2000 attendees. Includes a customisable feature set, bundle discounts, white labelling, reseller licence, unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited telephony minutes. Contact us today for a bespoke price quote.
More reasons to use Digital Samba's webinar software
Feel supportedDigital Samba offers unparalleled customer support. We think customer support is more than just troubleshooting. We want you to feel like you have a business partner. Digital Samba achieved “Best Support” recognition in the 2022 G2 Report. Over 95% of our users reported being satisfied with our customer support.
Join from any deviceNever miss an event with our web-based platform or mobile app. The Digital Samba gives your attendees the flexibility to join webinars from anywhere.
Flexible APIIntegrate Digital Samba within your existing IT systems, website or third-party tools with our flexible API. Digital Samba for Webinars offers the seamless interoperability our customers need.
Ready to get started? Contact us.
You May Also Like
These Related Stories