Available from: 20 March 2022
Samba Live 5.35 covers improvements to the Usage Statistics and Telephony section in the Account Center.
In the Content Library section during a meeting, speakers can now conduct Polls anonymously. By enabling this feature, 'voter' information will not be collected in the poll results.
In pursuit of a better mobile app user experience, we've improved the menu design, making it more legible and elegant.
Lastly, we were able to resolve some minor issues across our platform.
- Enabled usage statistics interval setting feature for Moderator accounts.
- Added a phone number search functionality in the Telephony section.
- Updated the 'unsupported browser' page with clearer messaging.
- Resolved an issue wherein personal join links were not working when clicking the 'desktop' version on the mobile landing page.
- Added new functionality - Anonymous Polls. Speakers now have the option to add polls that will be answered by voters anonymously.
- Added a tooltip text to the Emoji Reactions toolbar icon.
- Improved Vimeo support - 'unlisted' and 'recurring events'. Vimeo URL patterns can now be played back in a room.
- Updated the Q&A "Ask Anonymously" functionality. When users with a set profile picture ask anonymously, the profile picture will be substituted by a circle with their initials.
- Resolved an issue wherein when all the breakout rooms were deleted, the Breakout Room panel was empty and was not showing the "Create Breakout Rooms" button.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Breakout Room button was not showing for an Audience user when moving from the Lobby to a Breakout Room.
- Removed unnecessary and distracting items from the Vimeo and Youtube player headings.
- Resolved an issue wherein a private answer was revealed to all audiences when the question was set to public vote.
- Resolved an issue wherein the participant list didn't render correctly when two users joined a hybrid session by phone.
- Improved Speakers' capability to recover a PhoneSync connection.
- Revamped the mobile menu with a more elegant and legible design.
- Fixed an issue wherein Breakout Rooms were not working for a mobile user in a private session.