by Raya Mae on Oct 24, 2022 8:00:00 AM
Available from: 23 October 2022
Our development team is constantly working on improving each of our products. This update focuses on various bug fixes and performance improvements. We've also released a beta version of the chat functionality for Embedded Meetings. Stay tuned for exciting new features in the next releases!
Meetings, Webinars, Education and Embedded Webinars
- Updated all 'Upgrade' buttons in the Account Center to redirect to the new Upgrade page on digitalsamba.com
- Fixed a minor translation issue in the Address Book.
- Removed outdated "create your account" links on invitation emails.
- Standardised hover area on top-right dropdown menu of the Admin panel.
- Updated the design of the three-dot menu next to <role> in the Participants panel, making it always visible without needing to hover.
- Fixed issue wherein the Google translate popup was showing in some live streams.
- Fixed broken document thumbnails on Whiteboard.
- Resolved issue wherein when tapping a recording URL, the mobile user got redirected to the 'join meeting' page with 'invalid link' error.
- Resolved issue wherein the recording page was showing incorrectly for Mobile users.
Dashboard and API
- Fixed minor typographical errors on both Team settings and Room properties.
- Implemented Chat functionality (Beta). Participants can now post messages that are visible to everyone in the room. NOTE: This is a general group chat functionality. Edit, delete, and emojis are not yet supported.
- Subscriber peer connection will now ICE restart each time it breaks, adding performance and stability to the app.
- Resolved issue wherein the screen share looked cropped when the window was resized.
- Resolved issue wherein the stream 'info layer' was not showing on pinned or fullscreen streams in dev mode.
- Resolved issue wherein the pin icon appeared in 'unpinned' state, when screensharing in 'pinned' mode.
- Fixed layout issue showing when only two users in the room, being the remote one tiled and the self tile minified.
- Updated the 'Your connection failed. We're reconnecting" notification to be sharp and readable.